Russian Language and Literature
Elena Igonina - talented teacher, who graduated from Vitebsk State
University of Pedagogy and Philology / Russian language and literature.
She comes from a dynasty of teachers.
All her life from early childhood Lena helped her mother, who was a
teacher. Elena worked in the orphanage for
children abandoned by their parents.
With extraordinary personality Elena attracts both: children and
parents with very serious desire to achieve good academic results and
develop a high interest in learning.
• Introductory rate of speech development
• Auditory perception of speech. At this stage, children learn about
famous Russian fairy tales and stories
• Diction formation, the power of voice, conversational pace, speech
exercises (tongue twisters, jokes, songs)
• Classes are held in the form of games using techniques of puppet
• The main goal of our studies is to develop a deep interest in Russian
language and literature, the improvement and consolidation of spoken
and, if desired, writing skills.